The most immediate and greatest overall health benefit of Reiki
healing energy is that it promotes a sense of deep relaxation by
assisting the body to release stress and tension.
During a treatment the Reiki energy stimulates the body’s energy systems helping to release tension as well as ‘blockages’ that may be obstructing your energetic flow, causing imbalances such as a physical illness, pain or other health issues. The Reiki energy ‘sets up’ the body to heal itself and will assist healing on all levels according to what the body needs whether physical, emotional or spiritual. Reiki heals the whole person, for instance, in healing a headache the energy will go to the cause of the headache as well as the effect. If the headache is
caused by an intestinal disturbance, the energy will go to the
intestinal disturbance as well as to the head pain.
Reiki may also be useful for but not limited to:
- Promotes deep relaxation through assisting the body to release
stress and tension, improves the quality of sleep
- Accelerates the body’s natural ability to heal therefore can reduce
recovery time after surgery, chemotherapy or illness
- Helps relieve pain, therefore treatments are particularly helpful for migraine, sinus and chronic back pain
- Reiki is very useful for reducing the effects of many stress related illnesses.
- The healing energy can rejuvenate depleted energy levels and restore your sense of vitality
- It can boost your immune system and lower blood pressure
- Assists the body in cleansing itself of toxins
- Eases depression and insomnia
- Restores emotional balance
- Eases addiction, and issues relating to self esteem
- Reiki can help ease distress and grieving as well as provide emotional support during the loss of a loved one
- Reiki can help you to release emotional blockages that may be
holding you back or negatively affecting your current health and
- Promotes a sense of calm and well being, helps to restore balance
and harmony within oneself
- Aids spiritual growth and emotional clearing, raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Deepens our sense of connection to Source
- Reiki empowers the receiver to take responsibility for their own health
and well being as well as promoting self development.
- Practising Reiki can give us a deeper connection to life and support our spiritual development